New... RSS Feed Widget for the "Travel Guides, Luxury Travel Destinations and Hotels Blog"


Love to Travel?

The description touts "travel guides, amazing pictures and industry news" but I can assure you that the Travel Guides, Luxury Travel Destinations and Hotels blog has much more to offer than that.

I have been an avid reader since the early days so I thought I'd finally publish a handy widget for two very selfish reasons:
  • so I can get to the good stuff fast
  • to share this little gem with the rest of the world




Those of you that know me and follow my other blogs know how much I LOVE to travel.

This blog is full of rich detail on travel to exotic places, and you can use it for every aspect of your travel planning - from the initial inspiration to the final reservation.

Here's one of my favorite photos from his Top 10 Things to Do in Dubai post:

Photobucket

So feel free to enjoy the widget! It's absolutely free and can be placed on your website by clicking "Get Widget" and copying the code!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails